MHDA is a 501 (c) (3) charitable non-profit organization, to which contributions are tax deductible. The Massachusetts Hispanic Dental Association is a chapter of the National Hispanic Dental Association. It was founded in 1993 as a voice for Hispanic oral health professionals in Massachusetts
What We Do:
To provide leadership and represent professionals who share a common commitment to improve the oral health of the Hispanic community in Massachusetts.
* To provide a voice on behalf of Hispanic oral health.
* To promote oral health through education and treatment for the Hispanic community.
* To promote research and information about related diseases to Hispanic dental professionals and their communities.
* To recruit and maintain minority participation in the dental field.
* To carry out humanitarian missions to Central and South America to improve oral health.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Presidente Zuzana Mendez DMD
Immediate past president Jesse Rodriguez CDL
President Elect Jose Camilo Segura DMD
Vice-president Merelyn Hong
Executive Director Aidee Nieto-Herman DMD, MScD
Treasurer Elimin Tejada DDS
Clerk Emilia Brasil
Mariza Morrel DDS, MS, MPH Andover, MA
Andrea Lugo DDS Natick, MA
Carla Dukas DDS Melrose, MA
Angela Cala DDS Malden, MA
Daymary Pinero DDS Wakfield,MA
Viviana Avila DMD Medford, MA
Ingrid De Carreno DDS Melthuen, MA
Jose Contreras CDL Quincy, MA
Marcilene L. Simonine DDS Everett, MA
Alberto Sarmiento DDS Quincy, MA
Daniel O'Readi DMD Boston, MA
Student Representative Arlene Pimentel
Tufts Dental Student
Art Designer Catia Capelli BA Melrose, MA
Copyright 2010 Massachusetts Hispanic Dental Association. All rights reserved.